Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Spotting Music


I've been hearing a lot about Spotify lately. I haven't given it a try, but according to their website, "Spotify is a new way of listening to music. Think of Spotify as your new music collection. Your library. Only this time your collection is vast: over 15 million tracks and counting. Spotify comes in all shapes and size, available for your PC, Mac, home audio system and cell phone. Wherever you go, your music follows you. And because the music plays live, there’s no need to wait for downloads and no big dent in your hard drive." It doesn't sound so revolutionary to me, but I'll give it a try. After all, some tech gurus are claiming that Spotify will be the demise of Pandora, which I really like, so if I go by their logic, I should absolutely love Spotify. We'll see...


No comments: